Buxton is searching for a recruiter to join our team! This candidate will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, onboarding, and achieving staffing objectives. The recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. The candidate should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, the recruiter is responsible for ensuring our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong pipeline.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Crafting and updating job descriptions
- Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job boards
- Building applicant pipeline by working with universities, social media, job boards, professional organizations, attending job fairs etc. to provide organization information and opportunities
- Determining applicant qualifications through resume screening, interviews, and verifying references
- Developing a partnership with team leads and hiring managers, integrating the company’s key business initiatives with sourcing objectives
- Acting as a point of contact and building influential candidate relationships during the selection process
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. HR Certification a plus.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Desire to put candidate experience at the forefront of recruitment efforts
- Communication and interpersonal skills which command the respect of experienced, highly capable, leaders, colleagues and subordinates.
- Open and approachable demeanor that resonates with company leaders as well as candidates
- Strong decision-making skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.