One of our core values is to pursue growth and learning. Buxton is currently seeking Software Engineers who can develop and implement software solutions for an exciting and fast-paced customer analytics company. Our Software Engineers design improvements for existing solutions as well as work with other departments to innovate solutions to best meet the needs of our growing base of clients. Our Software Engineers are on the leading edge of all solutions that are utilized by our extensive client base.
Only LOCAL candidates will be considered for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Buxton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and developing software solutions for both internal and external clients.
- Providing guidance in establishing and maintaining a high-quality software development environment, including effective testing and control procedures.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and UX Design team to better understand the customer and provide valuable input into functional design and usability.
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development positions, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent understanding of ASP.NET and C# (Server-Side Focus)
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS3/Angular/React (how to use it, when to use it and why)
- Experience with Web services development and testing, version control systems and design patterns
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
- Interest in finding solutions to problems or methodology for improving client deliverables
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented personal style for effectiveness with client(s) and colleagues
- SQL experience (DML, DDL, SQL Tuning, etc.)