Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting marketing internship? Our marketing intern will gain exposure to a wide variety of B2B marketing communications techniques. Daily duties include research to support marketing campaigns, marketing performance reporting, administrative support, internal marketing and projects based on your unique interests and skills – such as blog writing/editing or social media support. This is a paid internship in our Fort Worth, Texas headquarters.
We are currently accepting applications for our Summer 2019 internship. We will begin reaching out to candidates for interviews in Spring 2019.
This is the role for you if:
- You are passionate about the field of marketing communications. Our marketing department tells the story of Buxton through a wide variety of channels – including public relations, advertising, content marketing, and trade shows.
- You believe the best marketing communications decisions are made based on data. Marketing interns play a critical role in developing the reports we use to assess the performance of our marketing efforts, from our newsletters to our website.
- You love to learn and want to contribute to a fast-paced team. The most successful interns are curious to learn more about our business and are eager to help the team wherever they can.
- You take pride in owning your work. Buxton marketing interns are pros at managing both ongoing tasks and a long-term project designed to let you show off your skills!
What you bring to the table:
- You are a current bachelor’s degree candidate seeking a degree in marketing, strategic communications, or a related field.
- You’re a whiz in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- If you have outstanding writing and/or design skills, that’s a major plus!