Are you a consultant, account manager, salesperson, or analyst with client experience looking to advance your career? Buxton is seeking to add account executives to our team. Buxton account executives influence decision making in the C-suite of major retailers, restaurants, and healthcare providers. The primary objectives of this role are to drive revenue by retaining clients, while simultaneously seizing opportunities to expand the scope of solutions currently provided to them. This is accomplished by delivering world-class consultation and problem-solving for decision makers within our client organizations.
Ideal candidates can quickly gain our clients’ confidence as their go-to advisers for strategic questions. We then leverage that trust to foster and grow our partnerships with clients over time. This is a base plus variable compensation role.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Consulting with executive members of the development, marketing, finance, IT, or operational departments of consumer businesses and healthcare organizations, from regional players to Fortune 50 firms
- Working directly with client leaders and users to provide oversight, problem-solving support and practical industry expertise to help end users understand, implement, and adopt our services and solutions
- Developing strategic revenue plans and roadmaps to ultimately grow user adoption and revenue opportunities across individual clients as well as a broader book of a business
- Collaborating in a team of 3-5 individuals to execute client requests, manage project workflow, and be ultimately responsible for the retention and revenue growth of an assigned set of clients
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of work experience OR graduate degree and 3 years of work experience in a consulting, account management, sales, or analytical capacity
- Demonstrated ability to interact with multiple audiences (C-suite to analyst)
- Experience presenting formally and informally in-person and via web or phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Management of a pipeline of project implementation or sales opportunities
- Cultural awareness and an appreciation for diversity
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Performance within a SaaS, analytics, management consulting, or ad agency environment
- Professional experience with retail, restaurant, franchise development, consumer packaged goods, healthcare administration or commercial real estate
- Formal sales or negotiations training
- Experience using a CRM system
- Desire to mentor and coach other team members
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!