Have you ever wondered how and why retailers decide where they open new stores? Join the Buxton team and learn how retailers leverage data and analytics to make their site selection decisions based on consumer behavior. Work in an environment that puts you in position to make an impact in a rapidly growing and constantly evolving industry.
Buxton is currently searching for a sales professional to work an assigned territory with local governments and economic development professionals. You will be prospecting new clients to understand their goals and present them with Buxton’s solution to get them there. You will be part of an experienced team of sales professionals who are excited to help you develop and succeed.
We offer you:
- An informal,social workplace where talent and drive are rewarded
- The chance to work in an exciting field leveraging data and technology
- The ability to manage your own territory
- A competitive base salary plus commission with no cap
- Training, both initially and ongoing
What we expect you to do:
- Grow market share in designated accounts/territory
- Own all stages of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Be available to travel (approximately 25%)
- Meet and exceed quota
What you need to succeed:
- Strong persuasive, analytical and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive environment
- Prior experience in B2B sales
- Proven record of prospecting and cold calling
- Proven success in new business acquisition with a quota carrying position
- Experience using a CRM (such as Salesforce) as an effective sales tool
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of diverse clients
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!